REGISTRATION/PARENT INFORMATION FORMS:
- 2018 Waiver (Required if joining from a city that has a So Cal JAAF team)
- 2018 Concussion Information Package
- CIF Concussion Information Sheet
- 2018 Parent Handbook (TBD)
- Chapter Bylaws
- 2017 SCJAAF Weight Limits
- 2018 Season Information
- San Diego Generals FAQ’s
- 2018 Sponsorship Form
- Become A Volunteer
The following is the responsibility of the parents & is not included in the registration fee:
- Football Cleats ( Steel, aluminum, detachable hard rubber or nylon with metal cap cleats are NOT allowed.)
- Team Pictures
- League Mandatory Fundraiser
- Jock With Cups
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY:
Our chapter is governed by a Zero Tolerance Policy in order to maintain a safe and respectful environment. Zero Tolerance essentially means that everyone involved in our football and cheer program shall act in a respectful and sportsmanship like manner so that this great sport remains a desirable and rewarding experience for our children. Disrespectful and/or unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated. Loss of self-control is NEVER acceptable. Disciplinary action resulting from Zero Tolerance violations are subject to the Boards discretion and can include warnings, suspensions, and/or a permanent expulsion from our chapter.
In the event an incident occurs, in which you are not satisfied, please complete a complaint form and turn it into Chapter Commissioner. All complaints must be in writing and completed on the form below.
- 2018 Complaint Form
Official conference rule book for coaches and parents reference.
- 2018 Conference Rules